Holy Thursday, March 29
- No Mass at 7:00 a.m. or 9:00 a.m.
- HFS Stations of the Cross at 9:00 a.m.
- Mass of the Lord's Supper at 7:00 p.m.
- Adoration following the Mass until 11:00 p.m. in the Chapel
Good Friday, March 30
- No Mass at 7:00 a.m.
- Outdoor Stations of the Cross at 12:00 p.m. (HFS Soccer Field)
- Celebration of the Lord’s Passion at 7:00 p.m.
Holy Saturday, March 31
- No Mass at 8:00 a.m. or 5:00 p.m.
- Blessing of the Easter Foods at 9:00 a.m. in the Chapel
- Confessions at 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Easter Vigil Mass at 8:00 p.m.
Easter Sunday, April 1
- Easter Sunrise Mass at the Monte Sano Overlook at 6:00 a.m.
- Easter Sunday Masses at 8:15 & 11:15 am
- Easter Egg Hunt after the 11:15 a.m. Mass